At The Junk Guys, our focus is on landfill diversion. Whenever unwanted debris can be recycled we make every effort to do so.
Have you ever seen someone throw a plastic bottle into the trash bin? We are the kind of company that would pick that plastic bottle out of the trash and put it in the recycle because it’s the right thing to do.
Last year our recycling efforts resulted in:
- Over 15000 lbs metal recycled
- 2600 lbs of clothing donated to local charities
- 1100 lbs of non-perishable food saved from tenant abandonments donated to charities
- 34000 lbs of tires recycled
We minimize your waste.
- We segregate all the recyclable items such as metal, wood, plastics, electronics and dispose of at dedicated recycling facilities.
- Our truck team minimizes waste that absolutely must go to the landfill.
- We employ a team of refurbishers to re-purpose lightly used or damaged items.
- Often reusable items are donated to local charitable